Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Evidence LXXII: Back East skating, and J. JEsse is so hot right now!

First spot to skate: the Manchester, New Hampshire, park. Rough, janky, thugged out environs. Tricky trannies (likely in more than one sense of the word). Grass growing out of coping. I made it my mission to try to grind this grass off. After 20-25 grinds, it was only half way there and I gave up. Nature wins. 
In case you weren't sure, sluts, STDs are not Pokemon (but you get them from playing pokey-mon). 
Evidence at a top-secret DIY spot in Narraquansekonk. 
Xeno gets up and stands up on his frontside grind, death box, Nashua. 
The elusive Doug E. Death caught on camera, with Xeno. I rode the bus from New Bedford to Boston, South Station, where these guys picked me up and drove me around, and we wound up in New Hampshire, then back to the station. Traffic jam made it more sensible to skate the last 10 blocks with Xeno so I could make my buss. I got there so sweaty, and didn't stop sweating until we were halfway home. Nobody sat next to me.  
A few days later, Attleboro! I love this spot! It's getting a little saggy in places, and it takes a little getting used to, but it's killer. So killer, in facture, THAT NATURE IS TAKING OVER!. 
Including a little fungus emerging next to the coping. 

Evidence! 
After the session at Attleboro, we high tailed it back to Newport, where there was a fancy-schmancy surfboard show at the Doris Duke mansion. Cool old ones above. It was a sold-out event, but Big Tim pulled some strings and we were in. Big ups Big Tim! 
 
If you look at any moto blogs ever, you'd know that Jason Jesse is so hot right now! Seriously moto blogs, I know he build sick bikes but please stop dangling off his nuts so we skateboarders can hang out again. With my pal D. Rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment