Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bloggadocio

So I've been joking around, bringing my 5-year-old digital point and shoot everywhere, being obnoxious and telling my friends "I'm gonna blog the fuck outta that!" They put up with me, I guess; don't know if I would. But I've decided to give my behavior a new name: Bloggadocio. Bloggadocio is when you talk too much or brag about your blog. By the way, my blog is pronounced "blodge," rhymes with lodge.

I've also been lagging. Ryan and I had a killer (relatively) early SaTURDay AM run up South Mountain (let's jsut say I don't normally wake up at 7:30 on that day), then on to coffee, and on to Bob's. I promised him I would blog the fuck outta that motorcycle trip, because motorcycles are so fucking hot right now.

Not an over the shoulder boulder holder, but an over the shoulder photo of Ryan closing in on his CB550 on the twisties up South Mountain.

 Westward Ho Hotel, now a halfway house. Our friend Virginia made a killer print of this and gave it to Meg for her birthday. If she lets me, I'll post it. Gotta frame it and hang it...
 Bob's Used Motorcycles. A huge slice of heaven. don't bother going to pick thropugh the CB400F parts, I've got them all. There's a '77 frame still, though.
"It's not revenge, it's punishment" -- sweet tank, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment