Sunday, March 25, 2012

Toronto #2: CN Tower, Niagara Falls!

Day two, Saturday, had a couple hours to kill in the afternoon to eat lunch with Sherry. Went to Kensington, Ate a killer, huge meal, and checked out Sonic Boom records (got a couple soul records). Ran into the above killer cafe Norton.
We also went to Hits and Misses, a killer punk record store run by Pete. Folks in Seattle know him for Singles Going Steady (which he sold when he moved to Toronto). He ran a store in PDX before that which was killer too. 
JFA! Die Kreuzen! The Faction! SWA! Killer show fliers! 
CN Tower on Sunday, Meg was a brave soul and laid down on the glass floor. That thing freaked me out. We went to the higher level too, the little bulge above the big bulge in the photo below. 


Wacky Canadian humor! 
Hey! No calisthetics by Niagara Falls! 
Sherry, me and Meg! 
And then I broke the law and did calisthetics on the rail. 
I was threatening to walk around saying stuff like "An average of 17.5 gallons of water goes over the fall every minute" and "Niagara Falls is 38 feet high," but I never really did. I crack myself up sometimes, but not so much other people. 
Our last night, we went to an historic pub in Niagara Falls Lake. The guy saw my Thrasher hoodie and Sherry's Skull Skates hoodie and bought us two rounds. I'm sending him some stickers and swag tomorrow. Thanks man! Oh yeah, there was a soccer goal in the urinal with a black ball to aim at. I scored a goal on a corner kick, but no headers in this men's room.

1 comment: