Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Le Container, Cafe Racer Culture Killing it

Lagging on skating, but headed to Seattle to shred some rad in between rain showers. Still diggin' Cafe Race Culture, and the above bike is making me rethink my preference for the Honda SOHC fours (well, maybe not really...). Still, I'ma keep my eyes peeled for a Yamaha TR1 'cause that thing is beautiful. Stressed member is awesome (made me think of my CB160) and it makes the v-twin bearable to look at (Ok, admitting my bias here, not a big v-twin fan  of any type -- there are some exceptions...). And whoever built that thing did a beautiful job. Plus, there's always boobies on there! 


Le Container continues to aggregate some amazing images as well. Eye candy. And the occasional boobies as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment