Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Evidence CLIII: More Phun in Phoenix

Got in one more pool session before bolting from Phoenix. This one was a good little gem, but had been the site of some police interference merely two days before our voyage. We gave ourselves 15 minutes to get in and out. A little hectic, but fun, and on minute 14 a guy pulled up and got out of his car. We were out the back gate by the time he came to the front gate, another clean get away. Above, B-Rad grinds F-side.
Craig, FSG.
Hoss, BSG.
Hoss' alley find joined the session.
Another fine one from Master Pools.
didn't borrow a bike that week, but decided since the weather as nice I'd push everywhere. Fun feeling, just push.
Next time I will need some fancy wheels on my board like these. The day I posted this photo on the 'gram, I was driving with B-Rad and we saw a dud who actually had these set up (this was the sort of jokey shop board at Cowtown).  
Wouldn't be a Phoenix trip without a jizzmobile sighting. Wash that jizz off your car!
Phoenix, say goodbye to Bruiser, the 1960 Chevy Apache. Got the rust pulled and filled in with sheet metal, clear coated it, redid the cab and seat, the thing's tits and will soon be destroying the East Coast. Dude from the towing company was from New York, with a whiskey-and-cigarettes voice, big Yankees fan (and was bummed that the Sox won), and he told me (imagine the New York accent): "Somebody's gonna offer you a lot of money for this thing." "Good! Then they can buy it!" I replied.
One sticker on the thing, my pal, Rat Fink.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment