Monday, December 2, 2013

Heebie Jeebies for Chicks on CBs, part 2

So, uh, yeah, I've been blagging again. Only skated once since last checking in, at the mini ramp at Orchard Skateboards in Boston. Fun, not really photo worthy (and I didn't take any photos anyway). Then there was Thanksgiving... I'll post a couple shots from that at some other time. So, why not another edition of Chicks on CBs? Above, the lovely and talented Meggers on my CB160. I wanted to duplicate the Jeannie C. Riley "Girl Most Likely" record cover (even though she's on a CB450, or maybe a CB77? either way, it'll wind up here eventually). We went to Hammeke's house, he had the backdrop and shot the digital photos, Carly did Meg's hair, and voila! 
My bike got some love at the Love cycles 2011 party as well -- it won best Japanese bike. Out of, like, 5. Not bad for a bike I bought for $100, but that's another story...
Difficult to make fun of the other random CB160 shots, they're wholesome and pure as the driven snow. Meaning the ladies keep their clothes on. Must be something about the CB160 bringing out the classiness in everyone. 
They came in red, white, blue and black.
Original ad. Far out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment