Monday, September 23, 2013

Evidence CXLX: Rhode Island bound

Some finangling, some shenanigans, some phone calls and texts, but the bottom line is that Sloppy convinced Gump to drain the bowl last weekend. Nobody from my zone could make it, Davey was out of commission with a shankle, Big Tim went to NYC, so I drove solo past Providence to shred some gnar. Killer pool, swimmer/skater, but not some cookie-cutter skatepark bowl. Slight rough surface, but smooth and fast. Killer little pocket, killer stairs, DB from deep to shallow, killer single pour, no seams coping. Session was three guys skating, three guys watching, but Will, Sam and I tried to keep it going. Above, Will gets the FS pivot.
 
Sam ollies from deep to shallow. 
Words to live by. Where's my shirt, Sam? 
Dorking around while I get the camera out means I will get a photo of the deep-to-shallow kickflip by Streetstyle Sam.
 
Let's rip this one again.


No comments:

Post a Comment