Monday, February 6, 2012

CB350/400F Update, More Cafe Racer Culture, Love Cycles Fallout

Blew the deadline for the CB350/400F, but that's OK as it lets me spend some more time polishing up the miscellaneous bits. Swing arm and axle on there, other bits polished up, still gotta put that engine together, but waiting for Maaike's bike (today? tomorrow?).

More great stuff from Cafe Racer Culture. Some photos of sidecar racer Dane Rowe, who raced in the '60s and '70s with her husband. Fearless. These photos and others are a few pages back, but that's OK, relax, spend some time scrolling through. You'll enjoy yourself.


They get a little cheeky over at CRC too.

And this tank's ripped off from there as well.

Eric from Bob's Triumph. Nope, don't believe that oil stain belongs to this bike.

SaTURDay was the 3rd Love Cycles Anniversary party and bike show. I DJed it, so didn't get around to take too many photos. Fashion Serial Killer has some good ones posted already (and is always a good read). Lady Hump is another (gotta update my blodge roll), and I'm not just saying that 'cuz there's a photo of me up there. He's consistently hilarious, calling out the ridiculous "conventions" of the chopper crowd, and making pointed fun of all the shitty custom bikes out there that are completely ridiculous. Saw the dude with a Lady Hump patch and figured it was him, next time I'll say hi.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Webster! Lady Hump is my friend Allen. he's super nice. I'll intro you if we are ever in the same area again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fo shu nuff, but I'll not likely rcognized you if youre masked... thanks for the lovn' talk toyou soon.

    ReplyDelete