Friday, February 17, 2012

Scam Diego comin' up



Been blagging again. Still getting Maaike's CB200 together, postponing the 350F/400F. Still meaning to post a roundup of some of the killer photos from the Love 3rd Anniversary Party. But mostly just busy as hell, so I'll post some stuff I've ripped off from others (check that killer white CB160!). Heading to Scam Diego today, gonna DJ Rhino's photo show tonight (with special guest Ray Stevens II!):

Um, yeah dude, that Ray Stevens II. Los Olvidados, Faction, Odd Man Out, Odd Numbers, Clay Wheels, RSII Solid Sound, etc. Photo above is from Los Olvidados.



Fun fact trivia #2341: Both Rhino and Ray were in my wedding -- because they fucking rule. This is gonna be a good one. And damn, how could I forget? Davey Rogers and his family will be there too. And the usual heads. Where's Mikey Ratt? Danielle and Mick? Debbie? And I think it's Beans' birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment