Monday, March 4, 2013

Bad Back, No Skate

Ruined my back somehow. I think it is connected to my shoulder injury, which affected my neck, which spread. Can't tie my shoes or wipe my ass properly. On the hunt for muscle relaxants last weekend and came up short (until Sunday evening). Heading to the Dr later.
Was able to get the CB160 seat sorted out. Go a fiberglass seat and vinyl cover for $65 total. I had made the previous seat on there from scratch, using the back end of a gas tank and an old Honda seat cover. This one looks way better, if a little longer (I think the photo exagerates it). Got new rear sets for it too, then it's done. Oh yeah, need another speedo cable... 
Last week brought the Valiant up to Art Nolte to get him to check out the differential -- spotted what I thought was a leak, and lo and behold, the seal was bad. Looked into the garage at what appeared to be a Lamborghini. Nope, said Art, it's a kit car on a Pontiac Fiero platform. He said the guy who drops it off is always wearing scrubs -- but if you're a real doctor I would imagine you'd get something better car-wise? So I'm calling fake on the Dr. thing, too. And as you can see from the photo, in the front seat a book on how to deal with having a huge penis. So the guy parks his fake Lamborghini in Scottsdale, gets out wearing scrubs, and leaves his "huge penis" book on the seat for all to see: a trifecta of douchebaggery?
 On the serious side, good buddy Lee Bender got into a wreck in SF. Apparently someone pulled out in front of him. Multiple broken bones and a collapsed lung, but he's gonna be OK. Dunno the whole story, but below is the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment