Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Weekend!

A tune I've been playing out lately that remains a bit of a mystery, at least after a little bit of searching on the internets. Connie Clark is rumored to be the white Motown singer Chris Clark, but it ain't so. Other info about Connie Clark is super hard to come by. Let me know if you track down any info. This track is guaranteed to get anyone with a pulse moving.


And if you care (I'm sure you do!), I did a two-hour set on erratic radio a couple weeks ago, and it is now online. Go to www.erraticradio.com and check it out under DJ Chorro Explosivo. I've got four or five other sets archived, including under DJ Horsepussy.
Las night was the Phoenix skate park's 15-year anniversary. Good times! Thanks to the Cowtown folks and everyone else who made it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment