Friday, February 8, 2013

Evidence CVII: Charred Remains

Had the urge to shred, so Brad, Craig and I met up and headed to the Burn Victim. Some trash in the bottom, we swept it out, and before anyone had taken a run, a cop car cruises by slowly. I get the heebie geebies and want to bail, but Brad and Craig don't think he even saw us. Fuck that, let's cut. But no, we stayed. And I felt edgy and couldn't skate for shit so I took some photos. What's the matter with me? Check the song below. Above, Craig takes out the light death.
Evidence is charred.

B-Romulan handling shallow end FSG duties. 
Hot Tipper Katy called this one in. Weird, old pool -- square and bunk, but opposing love seats and some weird features. 
Apparently old pool filters were simply metal screens? 
Dog next door was so excited it kept jumping up to try to get us, but really just kept peeping us over the 6-foot fence.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment