Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Evidence CL: Dead weight on this mission

So I ruined my back on Sunday moving some furniture around. Pissed because I headed to PHX two days later, which meant I would be on observer status for any pool mission. Heard tale of this blue coping lovely, and sure enough that's where we headed. And sure enough, I sat around, sipped on a beer, and shot a few photos. Back is getting better -- I'd better be able to skate by Friday or Saturday, going home to Boston Sunday.
Court powers through a FSG. Love it when the grass grows over the coping and into the pool.
I'm terrible and I didn't catch this guy's name. He was going for the FSG revert over the DB, but settled for a burly FSG over death. 
Killer decorative fish tile.
Craigers over the stairs. 
Overgrowth in the shallow end too. Gotta do some grinds and cut that shit back! 
Started a second too late to get Craig going over the stairs, but got the BSG over death.

No comments:

Post a Comment