Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall in the 'Dick

Fall has fallen lightly on the Dick -- it's been pretty warm, and there hasn't been too much rain. I've got a bit of a lingering cold, but it's mostly gone and I am back to skating and riding around. I finally got the CB160 completely tuned up and dialed in, and it is running the best it's ever run. The timing was a smidge off, and when I corrected that everything fell into place. The guy at the post office asked me if I was going to continue riding it even if there was snow. The answer to that question was no. But as long as it's dry, I'll keep taking it out. The photo above is on one of the runs I like to do from the house, up the 27, over on the 16 along the Charles River, and back to the 'Dick.
 
I've got the 350F mostly tuned -- I need to synch the carbs, and I have a cover off on the left side to try to see where the minor drip is coming from: either the shifter seal or the oil pump. I've put up with it for years, but since I am changing the oil I figured I would take care of it while the case is empty. Changed the oil and tuned up Meg's SR250, so that thing is running tits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment