Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Evidence LXXI: Back in Brown?

Hadn't skated since my horrific slam the week prior. First run on a pool I had skated once before (briefly), hit a weird spot and it pitched me to my face and knee on the flat. Got a cold beer on my cheek to suspend the swelling, but wound up with a black eye the day before travelling to Mississippi to give a lecture. Perfect timing. Anyway, went back to that little gem we've been hitting, and lo and behold, Livingston and nick had painted that slippery pit brown to easy the sliding about. Shit worked. Got a few grinds in and called it a day. Livi crushed the feeble over the shallow stairs. 
Good to see Luis out and about, and attacking the deep with a FSG. 
This little buddy wasn't doing too good. At least the neighbor has given up on trying to pile garbage in the bowl, hopefully realizing we aren't doing anything other than having a good time.
Smash my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment