Thursday, July 26, 2012

Evidence LXXIII: New One, Skip the Old One

I had some trucks to deliver to Adam, and was gonna meet a bunch of folks at his house. Permission pool, we usually save it for out of town heads, but he called me to tell me he cleaned it (and I had those trucks for him, thanks Rhino!). So I drive up there, but the crew is lagging. Go to TT Roadhouse for a beer, then get the call to meet them at a new one. So I split. Joe Dirt, above, showed us all what's up. 
I got there first, solo, and tromped around. Looked like a sick little pond, but maybe a little Lumpy Rutherford. Where's the pool? 
Oh, there it is. 
Court does it. 
The weird lost memories associated with speedy move outs and abandoned spots. 
Joe Dirt, Texas Two-Step, Shallow grind. 
Evidence... of Dickbird?

No comments:

Post a Comment