Monday, June 23, 2014

Evidence CLVII: Permission to Ride

Made a couple calls, and it was on: permission pool not too far away, but it needed some work. Brought the pump, pumped it, and commenced commencing. Davey catches a lipslide.
 Dusty smiths the shallow.
 Doug does the drop.
 Dalba on a front feeble -- didn't make this one, I shot a shit-ton of bails but he made it right after I put my camera down, so sue me. Below, Bruce Juice does the rock 'n' roll, and he outlasted all of us.
 Doug and Dusty on clean up duty. Below: Doug get's wet.
 Nice day for a ride.
 Young Will snaps a clean swooper.
Big Tim hucks a FSA. Thanks to all for the good times, let's keep rolling (although I am tkaing apause from rolling with a bone bruise -- ouch, be out for a couple weeks? Shit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment