Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Stoopit!

Sunday I skated four pools and looked at one or two more. Monday, I cleaned one for 2-3 hours with Court, Dickman, and D-Rock, and skated for a few. Unfinished bidness, today went and got a new one with Joe Dirt and Sean and Dickman, then back to the Burn Victim to complete the unfinished bidness: Death-light. Sometimes there is light after death.

Aside from spracking about all the radical pools we shred, I want to intriduce you to a close personal friend of mine, Mr. Nubbins. Mr. Nubbins has a lot of wacky adventures. You'll see -- when the time is right.

And because riding motorcycles is so hot right now, I think I'm going to get into that real soon. Trouble is, I don't have $20g to drop on a new hog (do real Harley guys call them Hogs anymore?). So I guess I will keep doing what I do, buying the $100 Japanese bikes and polishing turds. You're welcome.

Wait 'til you get a load of Mr. Nubbins.

PS I almost totally forgot... I gotta thank Aiden, my pal and Janet's son, for giving me the name. It's kinda pretentious, but it's also a joke because most people know I am not the brightest crayon in the box. Damn. Now I have to carry my camera around with me and tell people I am trying to increase my "web presence" only from now on I won't be joking. I really am trying, trying to increase my web presence.

2 comments:

  1. yay aiden! he may have heard that a time or two...but it sure was a quick response when asked what to name this thing-y-ma-bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quit with the words. photos of pools and your half finger...now!

    ReplyDelete