Sunday, January 20, 2013

Evidence CIII: Round Mound of Brown and Return to the Burn Victim

The Evidence is wearing away.
Back to the round mound of brown for a few quick turns. It's still a go, but I'll be damned if this little one didn't seem tighter. Perhaps it's because we've broken our drought of 6-footers -- seems like that's all we were skating in November and December. Dickborg cops a FSG.
American craft: homemade death box cover.
Sloppy Sam Shreds Stairs.
Light fading, we headed to the burn victim. Burned down house, Court, Dickborg and I pumped and cleaned it ages ago. It was good and deep, but slippery. It got the paint treatment, and we were there for the second post-paint treatment. My problem is wanting to take runs and not taking photos until the light is almost gone... 
So I get bail shots of Court, board flying at my head...
And late photos of Science Fair, post nosegrab FSG...
But I did get Hoss' patented concentrated tail scrape. Legit trick name, see Thrasher ca. 1985, photo of Matt Gallardo, first Wake Up and Smell the Pavement Contest, Seattle, WA, coined by Larry Reid.


No comments:

Post a Comment