Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Evidence CV: Self-incriminating


So, due to the overwhelming number of requests for photos of me on my own blog, I have succumbed. Taken by B-Rad Wescott and pinched from his Tumbler site, I can’t even remember where this is from which is odd because I don’t frequently wear a helmet – what’s the use? There’s nothing in there worth protecting anyway. I am going to go ahead and say it is likely from the first Rumble in Ramona. Ol’ Barney tried to get radical. But seriously, I believe this is what the kids are calling “selfies.” It never ceases to amaze me how many people post innumerable photos of themselves on Facebook, blogs, etc., that are simply not interesting, but there are egos to be fed (apparently some egos are very hungry). And because this is all about me, below is a link to a video that Ham’n’Cheese shot a couple years ago, a board’s eye view of a run at the now-defunct Hobbit Hole/Pockets/Pool of the Year/Pool of the Millenium/Pool of the Trimester/Whatever, etc., blah, blah, blah. Look closely my friends, you might spot death. Am I popular yet?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joehammeke/4794673033/

Can't embed for some reason -- Flicker won't allow? Write if you have a fix.

1 comment:

  1. nobody ever told the cyber world how HOT you are.. now we all know... evidence- har har har

    ReplyDelete