Thursday, December 29, 2011

Evidence XLI: Back from Seattle

Back from a killer time in Seattle late Monday night, so time to shred Tuesday. Killer session with Al, Ryan, Cody, Lee and Hoss. Al gets some AZ backschmidt.


Pool #2 bore a close resemblance to #2. We skated a third, but that one's below the radar.

Last couple days in Seattle: Sad to see the price of a real crab Crab 'n' Swiss at Burgermaster has now risen to $10. This might be my last one? Fucking good, though.

They're going to start tolling SR520 today. This was the sign a few days ago, it looks like the sign is swearing, or at least that's what I though. I also saw the bald eagle that hangs out on the bridge a few times.

Meggers and I went to the top of the Space Needle, Seattle's tribute to heroin. although she doesnt' consider it a first date (she had a boyfriend at the time), Meg and I went to the top of the Space Needle just after first meeting in Seattle. Killer night, art opening, cruising around, then to Beth's for some late night pie. Dropping me off in front of my apt she told me she still had a boyfriend. Didn't stop me from continuing to try. As my swedish friend once asked me: "She's so good looking, did you trick her?"

Fog was rolling and the mountain was out.

Met up with some old friends at an old watering hole, Al's Tavern. Used to be a total dive, now kind of a hipster dive. Used to have only Rainier and Henry Weinhard on tap, and 25-cent pool. Old men and cabbies hung out in there.

Nine Inch Nails singer dude has expanded his business empire to heating units.

Michael Powers, old roomate, rackin' 'em up.

No comments:

Post a Comment