Sunday, December 4, 2011

Evidence XXXIX: Santa watches over us

Went on a mission today, found one in Tempe, lived in, knocked but not home. We'll be back.

A silversmith, a fireman, an Olympic gold medalist pole vaulter, and a professor walk into a scummy pool... TucSean lined this one up, but it had months (years?) of nasty water. Brought the pump and took care of it, and scrubbed down the caked on and slippery chlorine from the walls.

This smelled really bad.

I took a photo of Hoss taking a photo of Santa. TucSean took a photo of me taking a photo of Hoss taking a photo of Santa. Nick took a photo of TucSean taking a photo of me taking a photo of Hoss taking a photo of Santa. Maye I should compile these images -- shit was so meta my brain was gonna explode!

Santa watched over the death box.

It was a chilly day, but the owner had a blower we used, sped things up.

Evidence.


Nick gets one, Santa approves.

So long, Santa! We'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment